Right to Buy Mortgage
How does it work?
So, you have lived in your council house for many years and you would now like to purchase it and call it your own. With a right to buy mortgage you now can, thanks to the discounted price you will receive, saving you money and you may be able to purchase without a deposit
You want to talk through what options are available and how you can obtain the most suitable mortgage or mortgages for you, with someone who can advise you on this.
To help guide you through we will
- Check how much you can afford to borrow
- Help you decide what product is most suitable for you
- Arrange an agreement in principle with a lender, whether that’s your current lender or a better deal elsewhere, so you can put in an offer on your next home
- Talk you through each option and advise you on what mortgage is most suitable to achieve your goals
- Finally obtain a mortgage offer so funds can be released to your solicitor (Don’t worry we can help you find one if you haven’t started searching yet) so the purchase of your home can go ahead
Have a question
Give our experienced team a call and we’ll be happy to talk you through our process0117 371 0062 Lines open: Monday – Friday: 09:00 – 20:00 . Weekends: 10:00 – 16:00 email@example.com
You are just 3 simple steps away from finding your new mortgage deal
Fill in our simple online form or chat to us online.
We will search some of the UK leading lenders for you.
Receive a no obligation call from one of our mortgage advisors.
Think carefully about securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured on it.