Buy to Let
How does it work?
So, you decided to become a landlord or already have a number of properties rented out. Now its time to either embark of finding your first buy to let mortgage or review the mortgages for your portfolio of properties you rent out.
You want to talk through what options are available and how you can obtain the most suitable mortgage or mortgages for you, with someone who can advise you on this.
To help guide you through we will
- Take time understanding your individual needs and your short and long term goals for your buy to let investments
- Check what you can afford to borrow
- Search for a suitable lender to meet your needs and arrange a decision in principle, so you can remortgage your investment or purchase your first or next investment property
- Talk you through the most suitable options, that will meet your individual needs
- Once all the key information and documents have been collated, we will then apply to the lender so a mortgage offer can be obtained
- Once the offer has been obtained, we will share this with you and your solicitor (We can help find one if you have not already arranged this) so the legal process can be completed and funds released so you pick up the keys to your new investment, ready for your tenants to move in
Have a question
Give our experienced team a call and we’ll be happy to talk you through our process0117 371 0062 Lines open: Monday – Friday: 09:00 – 20:00 . Weekends: 10:00 – 16:00 firstname.lastname@example.org
You are just 3 simple steps away from finding your new mortgage deal
Fill in our simple online form or chat to us online.
We will search some of the UK leading lenders for you.
Receive a no obligation call from one of our mortgage advisors.
Think carefully about securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured on it.