Adverse Credit History
How does it work?
Is your credit history hindering your future? We may be able to help!
We understand that not everyone has a perfect past, but did you know that there are some specialist mortgage lenders in the UK that may be able to help, and we have experience working with these lenders.
Do any of the following situation’s sound like your history? If so, we may have a mortgage lender for you.
- Defaults or CCJ’s registered over 3 months ago?
- Bankrupt or IVA registered over 6 years ago, and discharged?
- Late credit card or unsecured loan payments, but now up to date?
- Late or missed payments on secured loans over 6 months ago?
- Have an active Debt Management Plan which has been registered for longer than 12 months?
To help guide you through we will
- Check how much you can afford to borrow
- Help you decide what product is most suitable for you
- Arrange an agreement in principle with a lender, so you can put in an offer on your new home
- Talk you through each option and advise you on what mortgage is most suitable to achieve your long-term goals
- Finally obtain a mortgage offer so funds can be released to your solicitor (Don’t worry we can help you find one if you haven’t started searching yet) so the purchase of your home can go ahead
Have a question
Give our experienced team a call and we’ll be happy to talk you through our process0117 371 0062 Lines open: Monday – Friday: 09:00 – 20:00 . Weekends: 10:00 – 16:00 firstname.lastname@example.org
You are just 3 simple steps away from finding your new mortgage deal
Fill in our simple online form or chat to us online.
We will search some of the UK leading lenders for you.
Receive a no obligation call from one of our mortgage advisors.
Think carefully about securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured on it.