How does it work?
Here at The Better Mortgage Company, we understand that trying to obtain a mortgage as a foster carer is sometimes difficult as most lenders won’t allow all of your income to be included when calculating affordability.
However, we work with mortgage lenders which could meet your requirements as long as you can evidence that you have been fostering for at least 6 months.
To help guide you through we will
- Check how much you can afford to borrow
- Help you decide what product is most suitable for you
- Arrange an agreement in principle with a lender, so you can put in an offer on your new home
- Talk you through each option and advise you on what mortgage is most suitable to achieve your goals
- Finally obtain a mortgage offer so funds can be released to your solicitor (Don’t worry we can help you find one if you haven’t started searching yet) so the purchase of your home can go ahead
Have a question
Give our experienced team a call and we’ll be happy to talk you through our process0117 371 0062 Lines open: Monday – Friday: 09:00 – 20:00 . Weekends: 10:00 – 16:00 email@example.com
You are just 3 simple steps away from finding your new mortgage deal
Fill in our simple online form or chat to us online.
We will search some of the UK leading lenders for you.
Receive a no obligation call from one of our mortgage advisors.
Think carefully about securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured on it.